Gospel Communities (GCs) are groups of 8-14 people who are growing in the Gospel living as family, servants, and missionaries. As disciples, they learn to love one another and their neighbors serving them in life-giving ways. These groups are small enough to care for each other’s growth in Christ, but large enough to dare, engaging the culture around them.
GC’s are families on mission, fueled by the Gospel and sent out to a group of people who do not know Jesus. We want all people to experience the love of Christ by seeing our love for one another. GC’s proclaim the Gospel in word, but also demonstrate the Gospel in deed. Jesus tells us that people will come to know Him by our love for one another.
DNA's are groups of 3-5 men or women who meet up at least once a week. They are extensions of GC's and the primary place where multiplication happen; where mentees become mentors, Timothy's become Paul’s, and where people grow to reach the lost and teach the found. The acronym stands for discover, nurture, and act.
- They discover the truth about who God is and what he’s done (HEAD)
- They nurture each other in love with the Gospel (HEART)
- They act in accordance with what the Spirit is calling them to do (HANDS)
So much of life has been disrupted by Covid19. Our Sunday School has had to adjust as well. Currently, we are not offering any children's classes to protect our children from Corona Virus. However, many of our adult groups are still meeting in virtual capacities. Being a part of Biblical community is essential to the life of a believer. We encourage you to plug into one of these groups, even while things are on hold with quarantine.Current "Sunday School" Groups:
- Family 1 (Younger families). This group is led by Raymond Alvarez and meets currently on Thursday evenings at 8pm via Zoom
- Family 2 (Middle-Aged Families). This group is led by Ruben Garcia and meets virtually via Zoom
- Senior Adults. This group is led by David Anderson and meets on Sunday mornings from 9:15-10:15 via Zoom
- Brazillian Sunday School. This group is led by Luiz Amaro
- Spanish Sunday School. This group is led by Armando Lopez
- Women's Sunday School. This group is led by Allison Christie